- 3 months to 9 years
- Easy dosing syringe
- Fast effective relief
Strawberry flavoured pain relief for children aged 3 months to 9 years.
Nurofen for children strawberry 100ml is an Ibuprofen suspension designed to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is taken by mouth and should be used for short term use only.
Features of Nurofen for children strawberry 100ml• Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation)
• Relieves pain from teething and headaches
• Helps to soothe sore throats and sprains
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use if:
• if you are under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
• If you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
• Taking any other NSAID's including aspirin or diclofenac
• For short term use only
• Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
• Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
• If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
• If you have any questions after you have bought this medication, please speak to your pharmacist
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
Post immunisation fever: 1. One 2.5ml dose followed by one further 2.5ml dose 6 hours later if necessary.
2. No more than two 2.5ml doses in 24 hours.
3. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
Fevers and pains:
Children aged 3-6 months: 2.5ml, 3 times in in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 6-12 months: 2.5ml 3-4 to,es im a 24 hour period.
Children aged 1-3 years: 5ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 4-6 years: 7.5ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 7-9 years: 10ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 100mg/ 5ml
Other ingredients: Maltitol Syrup, Water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here