- Mint flavour
- Targeted pain relief
- No need for water
Ibuprofen, orodispersible tablet for the relief of headache, migraine.
Nurofen meltlets are orodispersible mint-flavored tablets containing 200mg of ibuprofen. Unlike traditional tablets or capsules, orodispersible pills dissolve in your mouth without the need for water, so they are an excellent choice if you have difficulty swallowing traditional tablets. Nurofen meltlets are safe for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Features of Nurofen meltlets 200mg orodispersible tablets
- 12 self dissolving tablets
- Provides relief from headache and migraine
- Safe for adults and children over the age of 12
- Convenient on-the-go format
- 12 tablets
- Adults, the elderly and children adolescents between 12 and 18 years
Warnings and cautions
- For oral administration and short term use only
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not chew tablets
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Take 2 tablets, then if necessary, take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Place a tablet on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow, no water is required. Do not chew tablets.
Each tablet contains active ingredient Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: Aspartame and Sorbitol
See leaflet for full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here