- Pain relief lasting up to 24 hours
- Stretchable and flexible
- Mess-free self-adhesive formulation
A medicated plaster with effective pain relieving and anti-inflammatory actions.
Each Nurofen medicated plaster provides targeted relief from muscular pain and tenderness for 24 hours. Easily applied to the skin, the plasters have effective pain relieving and anti-inflammatory actions, due to the active ingredient.
The active ingredient in Nurofen is ibuprofen; ibuprofen belongs to a group of medicines called Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. These drugs target the individual parts of your body as they respond to symptoms like pain, swelling and high temperature.
The Nurofen medicated plasters work like a local anesthetic, delivering ibuprofen to the source of your pain, whether a muscular strain or sprain. The plasters can be applied at the site of pain or inflammation offering pain relief that lasts up to 24 hours.
Features of Nurofen joint and muscular pain relief 200mg medicated plasters
- Targets pain and inflammation in joints and muscles
- 24-hour pain relief
- Easy to apply and self-adhesive
- Fits to the contours of your body
- Stays in place as you move
- Ideal for short term treatment of pain, muscular strains, sprains and high temperature
- 84 x 60mg tablets
- Ages 16 and older
- Muscular strains and sprains
- Joint of the upper or lower limb
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Contain ibuprofen
- Do not use more than the stated dose
- Do not use on children under 16 years
- If symptoms worsen or persist for longer than 5 days, consult your doctor
- Consult your Doctor or Pharmacist if you are in your first 6 months of pregnancy
- Do not use if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDS or any of the ingredients in the plaster
- Do not use in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Do not use on the eyes, mouth, lips or genital area
- Do not use for more than 5 days
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Use one medicated plaster every 24 hours.
The plaster can be applied at any time during the day or night but should be removed and a new plaster re-applied at the same time on the following day.
- Wash and dry the area to be treated before applying the plaster.
- Remove plaster from sachet by tearing/cutting along dotted line.
- Remove film (A) and place plaster on intact skin.
- Remove film (B), stretch plaster slightly and smooth as you apply to skin.
- Remove film (C).
- Stretch plaster slightly and smooth as you apply to skin.
Each medicated plaster contains 200 mg of Ibuprofen.
Adhesive Layer: Macrogol 400, Macrogol 20000, Levo-Menthol, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester.< Liquid Paraffin.
Backing Layer: Woven Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET).
Release Liner: Silicone Coated Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here