- Protects skin from dryness
- Blend of pro vitamin B5, glycerin and plant derived oils
- Lifts microbes off the skin
Soap-free hand wash for those with sensitive skin.
Nursem caring hand wash contains three types of surfactants (cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside and lauryl glucoside) that easily lift microbes off the skin so they can be washed away. These ingredients are effective but much gentler on the skin than ordinary soap.
Nursem caring hand wash is enriched with glycerin, plant-derived oils and pro vitamin B5 to help relieve your skin from ongoing dryness. This pampering formula helps your hands retain their natural moisture barrier whilst being ultra-gentle. Nursem products are all dermatologically tested and free from parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil and sulphates.
For every product you buy, Nursem gives a month's worth of free Nursem to a nurse or a midwife.
Features of Nursem caring hand wash
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Contains plant-derived oils
- Help reduce skin damage
- Allows hands to retain essential moisture
- Cleans the hands in a natural way
- Those who experience dry hands after frequent washing
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Wet hands under water.
- Apply single pump to palm and massage into skin for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry hands.
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Xylitylglucoside, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Anhydroxylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caramel, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Xylitol, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here