- Protects skin from dryness
- Contains a rich blend of pro vitamin B5 and allantoin
- Lifts microbes off the skin
A hand cream and hand wash twin pack containing naturally found ingredients.
Nursem caring hand cream is a fast absorbing, non-greasy hand cream that is enriched with manuka honey and white willow extract to help soothe soreness and inflammation. Your hands will feel conditioned by its rich blend of allantoin and provitamin B5, which work together to intensely moisture and nourish your skin.
Nursem caring hand cream is perfect for working hands as it helps restore the protective barrier that is often broken down by frequent washing. The cream is freshly scented using petitgrain, bergamot and grapefruit essential oils for a natural, fruity fragrance. Nursem caring hand cream has been dermatologically tested and is free from parabens, silicone, petrolatum and mineral oil.
Features of Nursem twin pack hand cream + hand wash
- Fast absorbing hand cream
- Natural ingredients
- Soothes and protects
- Keeps skin constantly nourished
- Non-greasy formula
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Contains plant-derived oils
- Help reduce skin damage
- Allows hands to retain essential moisture
- Cleans the hands in a natural way
- 1x Nursem caring hand wash 300ml
- 1x Nursem caring hand cream 300ml
- All hard-working hands
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
Nursem caring hand wash
- Wet hands under water.
- Apply single pump to palm and massage into skin for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry hands.
Nursem caring hand cream
- Apply a pea sized amount to the palm of your hand.
- Massage into your skin.
- Re-apply as needed throughout the day.
Nursem caring hand wash: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Xylitylglucoside, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Anhydroxylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caramel, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Xylitol, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Nursem caring hand cream:Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mel (Honey), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Flower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol, Citral.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here