- 1 year supply
- Vegetarian and vegan
- For bone health
Contributes to normal blood clotting.
Found naturally in green leafy vegetables, vegetable oils and cereal grains, it supports the blood clotting process and helps maintain healthy bones. Comes in a 1 year supply.
What is vitamin K?
Vitamin K is a group of vitamins, the most common are K1 and K2. K1 is found in leafy green vegetable, and K2 is found in animal products. Found out more about vitamin K in our ultimate guide.
What does vitamin K do in the body?
Vitamin K helps the body with blood clotting including wound healing. This vitamin also plays a role in bone health as it activates proteins within the body.
Features of Nutri Within 100μg vitamin K - 1 year's supply
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- 100 μg per tablet
- No artificial sweeteners and preservatives
Typically per Daily Dose %NRV* Vitamin K 100 μg 133%
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- 365 tablets
- 1 year supply
- Gluten free
Warnings and cautions
- Nutri Within products must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed stated dose
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, always check in with your doctor before taking Nutri Within to make sure they are suitable for you
- If you notice any unexpected reactions to the product, please stop using and speak to your doctor as soon as possible
- If the product is damaged and the cap is missing before opening, please don't use
- Keep out of the reach of children, all Nutri Within products are for adults 18 and over
How to use
- Adults take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin K2 Preparation (Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate), Phytomenadione), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here