- 6 month supply
- Vegetarian and vegan
- For tiredness and fatigue
Comes in a great value 6 month supply.
Normally found in red meat, oily fish, eggs, and milk; Vitamin B12 may benefit somebody following a vegan or vegetarian diet. These vitamins can help your immune system and contribute to reducing tiredness.
What is B12 deficiency?
A deficiency means your levels of certain vitamins are low. If you have a B12 deficiency this can lead to anaemia. Symptoms can include extreme tiredness and feelings of confusion. Find out more about being low in B12 in our blog. If you think your levels of B12 are low speak to your GP, they may recommend supplements for you to take.
Features of Nutri Within vitamin B12 1000μg 180 tablets 6 month's supply
- Contributes to normal homocysteine synthesis
- Supports normal red blood cell formation
- Supports normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Typically per Daily Dose %NRV* Vitamin B12
1000 μg 40,000% Folic Acid 400 μg 200%
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- 180 tablets
- 6 month supply
- Gluten free
Warnings and cautions
- Nutri Within products must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, always check in with your doctor before taking Nutri Within to make sure they are suitable for you
- If you notice any unexpected reactions to the product, please stop using and speak to your doctor as soon as possible
- If the product is damaged and the cap is missing before opening, please don't use
- Keep out of the reach of children, all Nutri Within products are for adults 18 and over
How to use
- Adults take 1 tablet, preferably with a meal.
Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here