- 2 month supply
- Supports immune system
Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Often known as ‘the sunshine vitamin’ as it can be made in the body via sunlight on the skin. Vitamin D supplement can help those who don’t make enough vitamin D naturally. Helping the body absorb vital nutrients and contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D in liquid form is easier to take for those who don’t like swallowing tablets. Comes in a 2 month supply.
What is vitamin D?
An essential vitamin needed to support your body’s health; vitamin D is found in the food we eat. We also get vitamin D from sunlight which helps our bodies regulate the amount of phosphate and calcium we have. Supporting teeth and bones, not getting enough vitamin D can contribute to bone problems. Read our vitamin D blog to find out more about this important vitamin.
Features of Nutri Within liquid vitamin D 1000iu 60ml 2 month's supply
- Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Has a role in process of cell division
Typically per Daily Dose %NRV* Vitamin D3 25 μg 500%
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- 2 month supply
- Gluten free
Warnings and cautions
- Nutri Within products must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed stated dose
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, always check in with your doctor before taking Nutri Within to make sure they are suitable for you
- If you notice any unexpected reactions to the product, please stop using and speak to your doctor as soon as possible
- If the product is damaged and the cap is missing before opening, please don't use
- Keep out of the reach of children, all Nutri Within products are for adults 18 and over
How to use
- Adults take 1 drop daily, preferably with a meal.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Vitamin D3 Preparation (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here