- Enriched with shea butter & 3 oils
- Nourishes twice for rich, shiny colour
- Colour looks radiant for up to 8 weeks
With Nutrisse, colouring your hair is easy and pleasant.
Nutrisse hair colour nourishes during colouring and the triple oil conditioner nourishes after. Nourished hair means better colour. Avocado, Olive and Blackcurrant. Your hair is left feeling silky and looking shiny. Helps protect against dryness for up to 8 weeks! Colour looks rich, deep and is long-lasting. A perfect looking coverage, even stubborn greys are coloured. Nutrisse's rich, non-drip colour creme is so easy to work through your hair. Indulge in the fresh and fruity fragrance. Helps protect against dryness until your next colour. Your colour looks radiant for up to 8 weeks.
Features of Garnier nutrisse creme
- 8 weeks anti-dryness
- 100% grey coverage
- Rich, long-lasting colour
- Silky, shiny hair
- Nourished hair, better colour
- 1 set
- Grey hair
Warnings and cautions
- See instructions carefully before use
How to use
- Instantly mix the developer and colourant cream in the aplicator bottle.
- Apply the mix.
- Use the multi-application conditioner to keep your hair soft and shiny.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here