- Effective plant based skincare
- Helps with appearance of stretch marks
- Nourishing skincare
Formulated to help with stretch marks and expertly crafted with skin loving plant based actives like squalane, centella extract and collagen.
This luxurious cream hydrates the skin and helps improve the appearance of both old and new stretch marks. The rich textured cream is crafted with ultra-nourishing shea butter and coconut oil, along with omega-rich oils, it works to provide intense moisturisation and elasticity, while also helping to improve tone and texture.
Features of Nuture nourishing skin treatment cream
- Rich texture & super effective treatment
- Absorbs into skin very easily
- Helps all kinds of stretch marks
- Promotes appearance of firmer, toned & more even looking skin
- The longer you use the product, the better results you will achieve
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Massage onto clean, dry skin twice daily, paying particular attention to problem areas such as abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Allow to fully absorb into the skin before dressing.
- Apply at least twice daily for a minimum of three months.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Sodium PCA, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here