- Calming, soothing herbal ingredients
- Temporary relief of sleep disturbances
- Helps you drift off to sleep
A blend of herbs to soothe and so aid restful sleep.
Naturally active ingredients to aid a peaceful night's sleep and relieve temporary sleeplessness. Hops, valerian, passion flower - the ingredients in Nytol Herbal have soothing, calming, sleep-inducing properties. Hops and passionflower are sedatives that induce sleep, while also a sedative that induces sleep, valerian is also calming.
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- Avoid alcohol whilst taking this medicine
- May cause drowsiness which can persist into the following day, if affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take this medicine if: you are taking antidepressant medicines
- Do not take if you are taking propranolol
- Seek medical advice before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If you take too many tablets seek medical advice
- Do not use these tablets after the date shown on the pack
- Do not give to children under 18 years
How to usePlease read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Take two tablets, one hour before bedtime.
- Swallow whole with water.
IngredientsEach film coated tablet contains the active ingredients Extract of Hops equivalent to 200 mg.
Extract of Valerian equivalent to 160 mg and Extract of Passion Flower equivalent to 130 mg.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here