- Rich in oat beta-glucan
- Reduce your blood cholesterol levels
- Contains natural oat bran
Scientifically formulated to help lower cholesterol.
OatWell crispy hearts has been scientifically formulated to give the required 3g of Oat Beta-glucan per day that is necessary to help lower cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk element in the development of coronary heart disease.
One portion (30g) of OatWell crispy hearts per day contains 3g oat beta-glucan, the high concentrations of oat Beta-Glucan stimulates the body's production of bile acids, which have the effect of consuming the bad cholesterol that is circulated through the body.
Features of OatWell crispy hearts
- Scientifically formulated
- Can be added to cereal or yoghurt
- 7 x 30 grams
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Read packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Oatwell Crispy Hearts should be taken once a day. Empty one sachet into a bowl of cold milk or simply add to your bowl of cereal, yoghurt or as a convenient snack in between meals.
50% Oatwell oat bran, cornflour, sugar, barley malt extract, salt, vanilla flavour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here