- Rich in Oat Beta-Glucan
- Reduce your blood cholesterol levels
- Contains natural oat bran
Natural oat bran powder rich in oat beta-glucan.
Natural oat bran powder rich in oat beta-glucan can be sprinkled onto a yoghurt, cereal, porridge, or even be used in baking. Alternatively, add 1 scoop to 200ml-250ml of milk, water or fruit juice for a natural drink which is high in fibre.
1 scoop per day contains 3g oat beta -glucan, OatWell is a natural oat bran powder rich in oat beta-glucan, which is scientifically proven to lower cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
Features of OatWell original powder
- Helps blood cholesterol levels
- Suitable for the entire family
- Contains dietary fibres
ŒæPer 100g: Per 100g /ŒæPer 11g serving Energy 274kcal / 30kcal Fat
of which saturates
5.0g / 0.6g
0.9g / 0.6g
of which sugars
9.0g / 1.0g
0.0g / 1.0g
Fibre 52.0g / 5.7g Protein 23.0g / 2.5g Salt 0.0g /m 0.0g
Warnings and cautions
- Use OatWell as part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced and varied diet
How to use
- Using the scoop enclosed, sprinkle 1 full scoop (11g)of OatWell Original (containing 3g oat beta-glucan) once a day onto yoghurt, cereal, porridge or use in baking.
- Alternatively, add 1 scoop into a glass with 200ml-250ml of milk or dairy alternative, water or fruit juice, stir well until the OatWell is thoroughly mixed and drink immediately.
100% Oat bran (28% beta-glucan)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here