- Destroys foot odour
- Keeps shoes fresh & dry
- Lasts all day
All day protection for foot and shoe odour.
Odor-Eaters Foot & Shoe Spray contains a specially selected combination of anti-bacterial agents to help prolong shoe life and is so gentle, cool and soothing you can use it for the entire family, Helps to keep the most active feet and shoes fresh and odour free all day.
Features of OdorEaters anti-perspirant deodorant foot & shoe spray
- CFC free
- Specially formulated to fight the worst foot and shoe odour
- Keeps shoes fresh dry and odour-free
- Stops foot wetness
- All day protection
- Foot and shoe odour
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Caution: extremely flammable.
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°c
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Keep away from eyes.
- Solvent abuse can kill instantly.
How to use
- Shake can well before spraying..
- Hold the can 20 cm from feet and shoes..
- For feet: Spray evenly on top, between toes and on soles.
- For shoes: Spray inside shoes for 2-3 seconds before and after wear. Wipe off any excess product from external shoe material immediately..
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Isopropyl Myristate, Aluminum Chlorhydrate, Cyclomethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triclosan, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here