- Ultra-thin hydrating sheet mask
- Includes cucumber juice extract
- Cooling properties
Hydrating face mask with cooling cucumber.
Cucumbers have a host of benefits that ranges from reducing puffiness, soothing irritation and aiding acne-prone skin. It’s the perfect ingredient to provide the base of hydration for this ultra-thin face mask from Oh K!.
Oh K! cucumber sheet mask contains a botanical blend of cucumber juice extract, honeysuckle, aloe and green tea to help moisturise and soothe irritated skin. The calming and antioxidant properties of this mask are perfect for when your skin is feeling unsettled. Simply place over your face for 15-20 minutes and your skin will feel and look younger in no time.
Features of Oh K! cucumber sheet mask
- Contains aloe and green tea
- Calms and soothes skin
- Cooling effect
- Botanical ingredients
- Easy to use
- 1 x mask
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- External use only
- Do not leave on for longer than recommended
How to use
- Cleanse face before use.
- Remove mask from sachet.
- Apply to face, gently smoothing on removing any creases.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes before slowly peeling off.
- No need to rinse just gently rub in excess formula.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here