- Watermelon extract
- With vitamin C
- Brightens and hydrates the skin
A supercharged face mask with hydrating ingredients.
When applied directly to the face, the watermelon extract has been known to reduce inflammation and boost collagen in the body. Watermelon is also rich in vitamin E, which can help liven the appearance of your skin.
Oh K! watermelon sheet mask is enriched with vitamin C, an antioxidant that protects skin cells and helps even out dark spots. This mask is made of fibre, which creates a barrier to prevent wasteful evaporation of the nourishing ingredients. After each use, your skin will feel brighter and fully quenched.
Features of Oh K! watermelon sheet mask
- Easy to use
- Intensely moisturises
- Leaves skin glowing
- Skin hydrating ingredients
- Formulated with watermelon and vitamin C
- 1 x Oh K! watermelon sheet mask
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- External use only
- Do not leave on for longer than recommended
How to use
- Cleanse face before use.
- Remove mask from sachet.
- Apply to face, gently smoothing on removing any creases.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes before slowly peeling off.
- No need to rinse just gently rub in excess formula.
Aqua (Water,Eau), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here