- Cleanses skin
- Nourishes and protects
- Provides relief from dry skin
Bath formula that helps to protect against dry skin conditions.
Oilatum® bath formula 300ml is a cleansing bath formula that once added to water will create a milky solution that rehydrates and moisturises the skin, providing instant relief from dry skin related conditions.
The soap free formula of Oilatum® bath formula not only helps to maintain the skin's natural barrier function but also gentle cleanses, so there is no need to use any added soaps or gels.
Features of Oilatum® bath formula 300ml
- Maintains the skin's natural moisture barrier
- Transforms water in your bath to a soothing milky formula
- Cleans and cares in one simple step
- Helps to protect against further drying
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Soap free formula
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Take care against slipping in the bath
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If any unwanted effect occurs, stop using and consult your pharmacist or doctor
How to use
- Add 1-3 capfuls to an 8 inch bath of water.
- Soak in for 10-20 minutes.
- Pat yourself dry.
- Add 1/2 to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water.
- Apply gently over the entire body with a sponge.
- Pat skin dry
- Apply a small amount onto wet skin.
- rinse and pat dry.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Cetyl Acetate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Stearyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Parfum, Oleyl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here