- Bath foam for babies and young children, including newborns
- Fights against eczema, dry skin and itching
- Developed with dermatologists
Bath wash for infants and young children prone to itching, dry skin and eczema.
Oilatum’s daily junior bath foam is formulated to reduce dry skin and itching. Developed in consultation with dermatologists, the foam contains gentle cleansers that work with the natural moisture barrier of young skin.
Features of Oilatum daily junior bath foam
- Specialised baby-friendly formula
- Gently cleanses infant skin whilst maintaining a natural moisture barrier
- Gentle, fresh and subtle scent
- Soothes and reduces irritation, dry skin and itching
- Babies, including newborns
- Young children
- Infants prone to dry or irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- If your child experiences any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
How to use
- Add a small amount to running water.
- Swirl by hand to create a foam.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Carbomer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here