- Soothing bath treatment
- Rehydrates and protects the skin
- Perfect for children and babies
A bath additive to help soothe dry skin discomfort in children and babies.
Oilatum junior emollient bath additive has been designed and formulated to hydrate and nourish the skin. Suitable for children and babies, this emollient forms a protective barrier that seals in moisture as well as protects the skin from outside aggressors.
This easy to use bath additive is a great treatment for eczema and other dry skin conditions that may bring discomfort to your little ones. Soap-free, Oilatum junior emollient bath additive helps by replacing the oil and water in your skin that may have been lost throughout the day.
Features of Oilatum junior emollient bath additive
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Treatment for eczema and other dry skin-related conditions
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Replaces oil and water in the skin
- Cleans as well as soothes
- 150ml / 300ml
- Children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- Bath may become slippery - take care
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If a rash, skin irritation or any other unwanted effect occurs, stop using the product and consult your pharmacist or doctor
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed
How to use
- Add 1-2 capfuls to a small bath of water.
- Apply gently to your bath using a soft sponge.
Active: Light Liquid Paraffin 63.4% w/w.
Also contains: Acetylated Wool Alcohols, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macrogol 400 Dilaurate, Macrogol Ester.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here