- Anti-dandruff shampoo
- Relieves itchy scalps
- Restores PH balance of scalp
An anti-dandruff shampoo which provides fast relief from dandruff and itchy scalps.
Dealing with flakey skin and an itchy scalp can knock your confidence, but Oilatum is a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo that targets both.
Containing the ingredient ciclopirox olamine, which is clinically proven to treat the underlying cause of dandruff, Oilatum scalp treatment shampoo soothes itching whilst combatting persistent dandruff. The shampoo contains a gentle formula that's preservative, paraben and colour free, and will work to remove dry flakes on all hair types.
Features of Oilatum scalp treatment shampoo
- Paraben free
- Colour free
- Preservative free
- Fast and effective relief from dandruff
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- This product is not a toy
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- For external use only
How to use
For more in-depth instructions please refer to the packaging, or follow the below:
- Apply a small amount of Oliatum shampoo to damp hair.
- Massage a small amount into the scalp and through the ends of the hair.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse out.
- For best results, use twice a week.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ciclopirox Olamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here