- Treats eczema and related dry skin conditions
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Relieves itchy skin
A nourishing and soothing shower gel for dry skin conditions.
Oilatum shower gel has been specially developed for the treatment of eczema and related dry skin conditions and the itch associated with dry skin. The wash forms a protective layer on the skin surface to reduce moisture loss, Oilatum shower gel moisturises, soothes and conditions the skin. This wash is suitable for daily use for both adults and children.
Features of Oilatum shower gel 150g
- Fragrance free formula
- Rapidly absorbs into your skin
- Provides a protective film
- Protects your skin from outside aggressors
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Always apply onto wet skin.
- After showering, apply a liberal amount onto your wet skin.
- Use as often as required or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Active Ingredient: Light Liquid Paraffin 70% w/w Each gram of gel contains 700 mg of Light Liquid Paraffin.
Also contains: Polyethylene, 2-Octadodecanol, Polyethylene Glycol 400 Dilaurate, Polyoxyethylene 40 Sorbitol Septaoleate, Polypropyleneglycol-2-Myristyl Ether Propionate, Polyphenylmethyl Siloxane Copolymer.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here