- Boosts moisture levels
- Creates a protective barrier on the skin
- Highly effective moisturiser
A highly effective moisturiser for extremely dry, cracked skin.
O'Keeffe's healthy feet foot cream has been specially formulated to create a protective barrier on the skin's surface that helps to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated. This highly effective moisturiser instantly boosts your skin's moisture levels whilst the protective barrier prevents further moisture loss.
Not only is O'Keeffe's healthy feet foot cream an extremely effective moisturiser but it also actively heals and repairs extremely dry and cracked skin on your feet, helping to provide instant relief.
Features of O'Keeffe's healthy feet foot cream 85g
- Helps to heal crack and extremely dry skin
- Adds a layer of protection to your skin
- Locks in the skin's natural moisture
- Instantly hydrates your skin
- Specially formulated to keep the skin on your feet healthy
- Extremely dry, cracked skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to exfoliated skin at bedtime and after bathing, as these are the most effective times for moisturising skin.
- Mild stinging of severely dry skin is normal, but discontinue use is stinging persists.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Allantoin, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here