- Relieves severely dry skin
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Prevents further moisture loss
Relieves severely dry skin, decrease dryness and provide long-lasting moisturisation.
Damage to the skin's natural barrier leads to increased water loss that causes dry, cracked and sore skin. O'Keeffe's not only protects the skin from further water loss by added a protective barrier to the skin, but the creams and balms also draws moisture to the skin. The protective barrier that's formed seals in that moisture, reducing the rate of evaporation leaving the skin moisturised.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands is a fragrance free unique formulation of moisturising ingredients guaranteed to improve dry and damaged skin. O'Keeffe's working hands formulation contains a high concentration of Glycerin that draws in and retains moisture which is necessary for healthy, moisturised skin.
Features of O'Keeffe's working hands jar 96g
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Create a protective layer on the skin's surface
- Help prevent further moisture loss
- Make a difference that you will feel within days
Warnings and cautions
- Mild stinging of extremely dry skin is normal
- Discontinue use if you experience excessive stinging or if stinging persists
How to use
- Apply to dry skin as needed throughout the day, particularly after washing hands or bathing.
- Night time use is also highly recommended as this is the most effective time for moisturising extremely dry skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Boric Acid, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here