- Relieves severely dry skin
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Prevents further moisture loss
Guaranteed relief from dry skin.
O'Keeffe's creams and lip balms are developed to relieve seriously dry skin, decrease dryness and provide continuous moisturisation. Damage to the skin's natural barrier contributes to increased moisture loss that causes dry, cracked and irritated skin. O'Keeffe's not only protects the skin from further moisture loss by added a protective barrier to the skin, but the creams and balms also draws moisture to the skin. The protective barrier that formed traps in that moisture, reducing the rate of moisture leaving the skin re hydrated.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands is a fragrance free unique formulation of nourishing ingredients guaranteed to improve dry and irritated skin. O'Keeffe's working hands formulation contains a high concentration of Glycerin that draws in and retains moisture which is necessary for healthy, moisturised skin.
Features of O'Keeffe's working hands tube 85g
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Create a protective barrier on the skin's surface
- Help prevent further moisture loss
- Make a difference that you will feel within days
- Dry skin
How to use
- Apply to problem areas on hands and fingers as needed throughout the day or night.
Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Boric Acid, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here