- Respects skin's balance
- Removes makeup
- Purifies and refreshes the skin
A cleansing jelly that respects your skin's natural balance and doesn't cause dryness.
The Olay foaming cleansing jelly has been designed with a unique gel-like texture that transforms into a refreshing foam once it comes into contact with water. The foam is enriched with vitamin E, B3 and pro-vitamin B5 to leave your skin feeling revived and cared for. This unique foam helps to remove impurities such as dirt, pollution and makeup, refreshing your skin and respecting its natural balance without drying it out.
Features of Olay foaming cleansing jelly
- Cleanses away dirt, pollution and impurities
- Won't dry out your skin
- Does not clog your pores
- Enriched with vitamins E, B3 and pro-vitamin B5
- Refreshing foam that invigorates skin
- Normal skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
How to use
- Massage into the skin until it turns into a foam.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, BHT, PEG-100, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Trideceth-3, Magnesium Nitrate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here