- Immediate relief
- Targets catarrh, colds and sinuses
- Contains essential oils
Immediate relief for catarrh, colds and sinuses.
The pure plant remedy for symptomatic relief of blocked sinuses, catarrh, hay fever, colds and flu. The nasal stick is enriched with essential oils that have decongestant properties.
Features of Olbas inhaler nasal stick
- Decongestant stick
- Relief of cold and flu
- Pure plant remedy
- Blocked sinuses, catarrh, hay fever, colds and flu
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days
How to use
- Unscrew outer cover from base of stick, close one nostril, place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply.
- After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover.
- Do not use more than four times an hour.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here