- Gentle & effective decongestant
- For children and infants from 3 months old
- Enriched with pure plant oils
Olbas for children is a gentle, yet effective decongestant specially formulated for children and infants from 3 months.
This natural formula is a mixture of pure plant oils which releases vapours to help nasal congestion and to restore easy breathing. Useful for colds and flu, catarrh, blocked sinuses and hayfever.
Features of Olbas oil for children
- Ideal for colds & flu, blocked sinuses & hayfever
- Natural formula
- Restores easy breathing
- Children 3+ months old
Warnings and cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with child's skin & clothing
Do not use if cap seal is broken
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Children aged 3 months to 2 years: Add 4 drops to a tissue and hold close to the nose allowing child to breathe in vapours.
- Children aged 2 and over: Add 8 to 12 drops to a tissue and use as above.
Cajuput Oil 4.625%, Clove Oil 0.025%, Eucalyptus Oil 8.863%, Juniperberry Oil 0.675%, Levomenthol 1.025%, Methyl Salicylate 0.925%, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised 8.863%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here