- For the relief of children's blocked noses
- For children and infants over 3 months
- For colds and flu
The gentle decongestant formulation relieves congestion in even the smallest noses, from as young as 3 months old.
This natural decongestant for children and infants from 3 months is a gentle, yet effective combination of purified plant oils that release vapours to clear nasal congestion and facilitate easy breathing. Useful for colds and flu, catarrh, blocked sinuses and hay fever.
Features of Olbas oil for children 12ml
- For little blocked noses that find traditional Olbas oil just a bit too powerful
- Helps with nasal congestion to restore easy breathing
- Made with mixture of pure plant oils
- 12ml bottle
- Inhalation use only
- Children aged 3 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for babies under 3 months old
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25C
- Read the patient information leaflet before use
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice
How to use
- Children aged 3 months to 2 years: add 4 drops to a tissue and hold close to the nose allowing child to breathe in vapours.
- Children aged 2 and over: add 8 to 12 drops to a tissue and use as above. Can be used at night or added to hot water.
Cajuput oil, Clove oil, Eucalyptus oil, Juniper Berry oil, Levomenthol, Methyl Salicylate, Mint oil, Partly Dementholised.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here