- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Clinically validated
- Uses Intellisense Technology
OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor allows for comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure measurements at home.
The M2 Basic upper arm blood pressure monitor is an upper arm monitor that is fully automatic. The M2 Basic blood pressure monitor quickly, comfortably and accurately checks your blood pressure, it then displays your results clearly on the table top unit.
The OMRON M2 Basic upper arm blood pressure monitor contains Intellisense technology and single button operation. Activated by pressing one button the Intellisense technology automatically inflates the cuff to a personalised inflation level that is right for you. This not only ensures a more comfortable measurement for each use but also accurate readings.
Features of Omron M2 Basic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Fully automatic with a single button operation
- Clearly displayed results
- Intellisense technology
- Automatically inflating cuff
- Easy to use at home device
- Device type: Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Cuff type: Medium Cuff 22–32 cm
- Memory: 30 readings
- Cuff wrap guide: Yes
- Irregular heartbeat detection: Yes
- Validation: Clinical validation
- Intellisense Technology: Yes
- Consumer or Professional: Consumer
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Item dimensions (mm): 103 x 180 x 129
- 1x M2 Basic blood pressure monitor
- 1x Arm cuff
- 4x "AA" batteries
- Instruction manual 1 and 2
- Sensitive & intolerant skin
- Face & eyes
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Consult your doctor or physician before using the device for any of these conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats, atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, renal diseases. Note that motion, trembling, shivering may affect the measurement reading
- Do not take measurements more than necessary or repeatedly within 2-3 minutes - this may cause bruising
- Do not use on an injured arm or arm under medical treatment
- Do not use near high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, MRI, CT scanners or in an oxygen rich environment
- Do not alter any medication based on measurements - always take medication as prescribed
- Remove any tight fitting or thick clothing before taking a measurement
- Only use AA batteries
How to use
Remove any thick or tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before taking your blood pressure. Tight-fitting or thick clothing may restrict the blood flow in your arm giving you incorrect blood pressure results.
Starting the treatment:
- Fasten the arm cuff to your left upper arm* the tube side of the cuff should be 1 to 2cm above the inside elbow
- With the cuff tube on the inside of your arm, wrap the cuff tightly around the arm - the cuff should not slip down your arm.
- Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor and you back and arm supported.
- Press the START/STOP button once to start.
- The cuff will automatically inflate, and your measurements will be taken and saved automatically.
- Once the cuff has fully deflated you will be able to read your results on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button once to turn the device OFF.
- Remove the cuff from your arm.
- *Blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arms and the measured blood pressure may be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurements.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here