- For arms of 22-42cm
- For use with Omron blood pressure monitors
- Easy to replace
Omron replacement pads for Omron pain releivers.
Omron easy cuff is an easy to fit replacement cuff that is suitable for use on arms with a circumference of 22-42cm. This replacement cuff is suitable for use with the following Omron blood pressure monitors:
- M2 Basic (HEM-7121J-E)
- M1 Basic (HEM-7121J-AF / HEM-7121J-LAF)
- X2 Basic (HEM-7121J-EO)
- M2 (HEM-7121-E)
- M300 (HEM-7121-D)
- M400 (HEM-7131-D)
- MIT5s connect (HEM-7280T-E)
- M2 Classic (HEM-7122-LRU / HEM-7122-ALRU)
- M3 Expert (HEM-7154-ALRU / HEM-7132-LRU / HEM-7132-ALRU)
- M3 Family (HEM-7133-ALRU)
- M3 (HEM-7154-E / HEM-7131-E)
- MIT3 (HEM-7270-E)
- OA3 (HEM-7270-D)
- M6 AC, M500 IT
- M6 (HEM-7322-E
- M6 HEM-7322-UE
- M6 HEM-7322-UD / HEM-7322-ME / HEM-7322-ALRU) HEM-8712-CM / HEM-8712-CM2 / HEM-8712-BS / HEM-8712-BS2 HEM-8713-CM / HEM-8713-BS
Features of Omron easy cuff
- Easily fits on your arm
- Soft material
- Comfortable fit
- 1x easy cuff
- For selected Omron blood pressure monitors
Warnings and cautions
- Use only on the approved products
How to use
- Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here