- Built in hypertension indicator
- Stores and records data for up to two people
- Irregular heartbeat detection
A digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
OMRON M3 comfort upper arm blood pressure monitor uses OMRON's specially designed intellisense technology, which smoothly inflates the cuff to the ideal level for each user whilst maintaining 360° accuracy. The M3 comfort has been clinically validated with the European Society of Hypertension Standards.
OMRON is well known for its accuracy and reliability when it comes to their blood pressure monitors, and the M3 comfort is no exception. The M3 comfort comes with a stroke prevention system that helps detect your risk of having a stroke, and this model of the M3 uses an easy to read LED system that will signal you if your blood pressure is higher than normal.
The OMRON M3 comfort upper arm blood pressure monitor has a hypertension indicator as well as a body movement detector that will give you better and more accurate readings. The M3 comfort can store data for up to 2 separate users and store up to 60 readings per user, enabling to track individual readings and trends.
Features of OMRON M3 upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Easy to read high blood pressure colouring indicator
- Cuff wrapping guide
- Helps to diagnose and monitor hypertension
- LED cuff wrap indicator
- Fits most adult arms
- State of the art blood pressure monitor
- Uses intellisense technology
- Up to 60 memories stored for each user
- 1x Blood pressure monitor
- 1x Cuff
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x Blood pressure pass
- 1x Batteries and storage case
- Cuff type: Easy cuff 22-42 cm
- Memory: 2 users and up to 60 readings per user
- Length: 12cm
- Height: 16cm
- Depth: 2.8cm
- Weight: 940g
Warnings and cautions
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Always take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmia's such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or renal diseases
- Do not use the device on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Stop using the device and consult your physician if you experience skin irritation or other troubles
How to use
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before any form of measuring.
- We recommend that you sit down in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop.
- The bottom of the cuff should be about 1-2 cm above your elbow.
- Adjust the cuff around your arm so that the tubing runs down the centre of your arm in line with your middle finger (palm open and facing upwards).
- Secure the cuff around your arm using the cloth closure then pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened evenly around your arm.
- The cuff should be firmly secured but not too tight - just enough so that it is difficult to slide 2 fingers under the cuff. This space is imperative for an accurate reading. OMRON's digital blood pressure monitors use the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement that detects your blood's movement through your brachial artery and converts this movement into a digital reading.
- Relax your arm and place your elbow on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart. Turn the palm of your hand upward.
- Check there are no kinks in the air tubing. Be careful that you do not rest your elbow on the air tube when taking a blood pressure reading.
- Press the O/I START or START button to begin the blood pressure reading.
- For additional information please refer to the instruction manual for your device.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here