- Built in hypertension indictor
- Stores and records data for up to two people
- Irregular heartbeat detection
A fast, easy and accurate upper arm blood pressure monitor that uses intellisense technology.
OMRON M3 upper arm blood pressure monitor has been rigorously designed to give you simple indicators making it easy for you to interpret. The OMRON M3 delivers the accuracy and reliability that you expect from OMRON blood pressure monitors, but now with additional advanced features.
Using exclusive technology developed by OMRON healthcare, the OMRONM upper arm blood pressure monitor enables the blood pressure monitors to inflate and deflate at the optimum level for each individual user. The M3 also comes with an LED cuff wrap indicator that will confirm that it is wrapped correctly on the arm, making sure that it is not too loose or too tight for improved readings.
The OMRON M3 upper arm blood pressure monitor can help to detect irregular heartbeats during the usual blood pressure monitoring. This model of the M3 also comes with a hypertension indicator and a body movement detection system that will let you know if you are moving too much whilst taking measurements.
The intuitive design and easy to read indicators make the OMRON M3 a perfect choice for home blood pressure readings. It can store data for up to 2 separate users with 60 readings per user, enabling you to track individual readings and trends.
Features of OMRON M3 upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Helps to diagnose and monitor hypertension
- LED cuff wrap indicator
- Fits most adult arms
- State of the art blood pressure monitor
- Wetness indicator
- Uses intellisense technology
- Up to 60 memories stored for each user
- 1x Blood pressure monitor
- 1x Cuff
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x Blood pressure pass
- 1x Batteries and storage case
- Cuff type: Easy cuff 22-42 cm
- Memory: 2 users and up to 60 readings per user
- Length: 12cm
- Height: 16cm
- Depth: 2.8cm
- Weight: 940g
Warnings and cautions
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor
- Always take medication as prescribed by your physician
- Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or renal diseases
- Do not use the device on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Stop using the device and consult your physician if you experience skin irritation or other troubles
How to use
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before any form of measuring.
- We recommend that you sit down in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop.
- The bottom of the cuff should be about 1-2 cm above your elbow.
- Adjust the cuff around your arm so that the tubing runs down the centre of your arm in line with your middle finger (palm open and facing upwards).
- Secure the cuff around your arm using the cloth closure then pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened evenly around your arm.
- The cuff should be firmly secured but not too tight - just enough so that it is difficult to slide 2 fingers under the cuff. This space is imperative for an accurate reading. OMRON's digital blood pressure monitors use the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement that detects your blood's movement through your brachial artery and converts this movement into a digital reading.
- Relax your arm and place your elbow on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
- Turn the palm of your hand upward.
- Check there are no kinks in the air tubing. Be careful that you do not rest your elbow on the air tube when taking a blood pressure reading.
- Press the O/I START or START button to begin the blood pressure reading.
- For additional information please refer to the instruction manual for your device.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here