- 2 users compatible
- Connects to OMRON connect
- Accurate blood pressure readings
Compact and fully automatic blood pressure monitor.
OMRON M4 intelli it upper arm blood pressure monitor is a simple, easy to use, fully automatic blood pressure monitor that operates on the theoscillometric principle (involves the observation of oscillations in the cuff pressure caused by the oscillations of blood flow).
Using OMRON's own intellisense technology, this M4 intelli it monitors contains an intelligent fuzzy logic system for controlling inflation. This is an advanced method of oscillometric measurement and does not require pressure pre-setting or re-inflation. The M4 intelli can help to monitor hypertension as well as detect irregular heartbeats.
The OMRON M4 intelli upper arm blood pressure monitor can be used by two separate users and will store up to 60 unique dates and times readings for each user.
Features of OMRON M4 intelli IT upper arm blood pressure monitor
- One button operation
- Clinically validated blood pressure monitor
- Morning hypertension indictor
- Number one recommended brand by cardiologists for home blood pressure monitors in Europe
- Irregular heart beat detection
- Stores up to 60 memories that shows date and times of readings per user
- 1x Monitor
- 1x Arm cuff (HEM-FL31)
- 4 AA batteries
- 1x Storage case
- 1x Instruction manual 1 and 2
- 1x Setup instructions
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Transmission method: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Display: LCD digital display
- Wireless communication: Frequency range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
- Modulation: GFSK Effective radiated power <20 dBm
- Cuff pressure: range 0 to 299 mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40 - 180 beats/min
- Blood pressure measurement range: SYS 60 to 260 mmHG DIA: 40 to 215 mmHG
- Accuracy: Pressure +- 3mmHg, Pulse +-5% of display reading
- Inflation: Automatic by electric pump
- Deflaion: Automatic pressure release valve
- Rating: DC6 V 4.0 W
- Applied part: Type BF (arm cuff)
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries 1.5 V or optional AC adapter (input AC 100-240 V 50-60 Hz 0.12-0.065 A)
- Battery life: Approximately 1000 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Durable period (Service): Monitor 5 years / Cuff 5 years / Optional AC adapter
- Operating mode: Continuous operation IP
Warnings and cautions
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor
- Always take medication as prescribed by your physician
- Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or renal diseases
- Do not use the device on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Stop using the device and consult your physician if you experience skin irritation or other troubles
How to use
- Wrap the cuff around your bare left arm so that the green colour is positioned 1-2 cm above your elbow joint on the inside of your arm.
- Close the cuff with the fabric fastener.
- The green area of the cuff must cover the brachial artery.
- Lay your arm on a table or support (e.g. a cushion) with the palm of your hand facing upwards so that the cuff is approximately at heart level.
- Push the one touch button to start your measurement.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here