- Clinically validated
- Detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation associated to stroke risk
- Hypertension tracker
State of the art blood pressure monitor that gives you a complete picture of your health.
The OMRON M6 comfort upper arm blood pressure monitor has been designed to eliminate the common inaccuracies caused by incorrect cuff positioning by using their very own intelli-wrap cuff technology. The intelli-wrap cuff technology reduces the impact of incorrect cuff placement.
The M6 comfort uses a pre-formed cuff which is easier to put on to your arm with one hand, making blood pressure measurements even simpler. The large display on the M6 comfort features a simple and easy to read LED easy blood pressure level indicator showing the user two colours: green (normal) or red (high).
The OMRON M6 comfort upper arm blood pressure monitor comes with a host of reliable and accurate features:
Cuff wrapping guide: shows and indicates if cuff is wrapped correctly making sure it is not too loose or too tight.
Blood pressure level indicator: Shows how your reading compares to reference values.
Hypertension: Allows you to track whether your morning measurement is different from the rest of the day.
Clinically validated:The device has proven its reliability and accuracy under vigorous testing procedures by major health organisations.
Irregular heartbeat detection: detects and indicates if there are any signs of an irregular heartbeat.
Features of OMRON M6 comfort upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Clinical validation, diabetic validation, pregnancy validation
- Helps to screen and monitor hypertension
- Can help to detect cardiovascular risk
- Easy to read LED indicators
- Comes with a storage bag
- Body movement detection technology
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- 1x M6 comfort blood pressure monitor
- 1x Intelli wrap cuff
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x Blood pressure pass
- 1x Batteries and storage case
- Cuff type: Intelli wrap cuff 22-42 cm
- Memory: 2 users x 100 readings
- Length: 11.6cm
- Height: 22.4cm
- Depth: 17.7cm
- Weight: 1,280g
Warnings and cautions
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor
- Always take medication as prescribed by your physician
- Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or renal diseases
- Do not use the device on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Stop using the device and consult your physician if you experience skin irritation or other troubles
How to use
- Please remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before taking any measurements.
- Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop. The bottom of the cuff should be about 1-2 cm above your elbow.
- Secure the cuff around your arm using the cloth closure. Pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened evenly around your arm.
- Relax your arm and place your elbow on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart, making sure that palm of your hand is facing upward.
- Press the O/I START or START button to begin the blood pressure reading
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here