- Clinically validated
- Helps to detect stroke risk
- Morning hypertension tracker
Accurate and reliable blood pressure readings with this easy to use blood pressure monitor.
OMRON M7 IT upper arm blood pressure monitor is a simple, easy to use automatic blood pressure monitor that has been clinically validated for people who are pregnant, including pre-eclampsia or anyone living with diabetes. The M7 intelli gives you the ability to get accurate results from any position on your arm, and also comes with body movement detection which will signal you if there is too much movement during the blood pressure readings. This blood pressure monitor can also be linked via Bluetooth to the OMRON connect app for smart phones, which can be downloaded via the Android and Apple store.
With an irregular heartbeat indicator and morning hypertension detection, the OMRON M7 IT upper arm blood pressure monitor is a practical choice for keeping an eye on your general health and blood pressure levels.
Features of OMRON M7 IT upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Helps to diagnose and monitor hypertension
- Can help to detect cardiovascular risk
- Easy to read LED indicators
- Comes with a storage bag
- Body movement detection technology
- State of the art irregular heartbeat detection
- Blood pressure level monitoring with indicators
- Stores up to 100 memories with date and time of the readings
- 1x M7 comfort blood pressure monitor
- 1x Intelli wrap cuff
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x Blood pressure pass
- 1x Batteries and storage case
- Cuff type: Intelli wrap cuff 22-42 cm
- Memory: 2 users x 100 readings
- Length: 11.6cm
- Weight: 22.4cm
- Depth: 17.7cm
- Weight: 1,280g
Warnings and cautions
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor
- Always take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions:
- Common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia or renal diseases
- Do not use the device on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Stop using the device and consult your physician if you experience skin irritation or other troubles
How to use
- Please remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before taking any measurements.
- Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop. The bottom of the cuff should be about 1-2 cm above your elbow.
- Secure the cuff around your arm using the cloth closure. Pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened evenly around your arm.
- Relax your arm and place your elbow on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart, making sure that palm of your hand is facing upward
- Press the O/I START or START button to begin the blood pressure reading.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here