- 10 adjustable power levels
- Small and portable unit
- Drug-free pain relief
A simple but powerful, drug-free solution for pain relief on-the-go.
The OMRON pocket TENS machine is a simple but powerful, drug-free solution for the relief of chronic, acute, arthritic pain, stiffness and numbness in the muscles and joints of the back, arms, legs, feet and shoulders. TENS: transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation technology works by stimulates your body's natural pain-relieving mechanisms using electrical pulses. These help to block pain messages, triggering the release of endorphins. Simply apply transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) to the surface of the skin near the site of the pain.
The OMRON pocket TENS small, portable design allows for discreet use anywhere and is available without a prescription. This drug-free TENS machine may help manage your pain in as little as 15 minutes. The pocket TENS boosts 10 intensity levels with two massage modes and three pre-set pain programmes.
Features of OMRON pocket TENS machine
- 3 pre-set pain programs (Arm/shoulder, lower back and leg/foot)
- Long-life self-adhesive pads
- Simple and effective
- 2 massage-like modes (Knead and Steady)
- 10 adjustable levels of power
- Small and portable
- Can be used discreetly anywhere
- 1 x TENS Unit
- 2 x Standard long-life pads
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x Electrode cords
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Quick start guide
- Length: 0.9"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 2.8"
- Weight: 2.6oz
- Adults who are able to communicate effectively
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Consult your doctor before use if you have had a medical procedure, suspected or diagnosed heart disease or epilepsy
- Do not use in the bath or shower
- Do not use whilst driving, operating machinery, exercising or sleeping
- Do not use on open wounds, rashes, skin eruptions (thrombosis) or areas of skin that lack normal sensation
- Do not move the pads or remove the pads during treatment
- Do not treat one region for extended period of time - more than one 30-minute session
- For further information and details on the OMRON HeatTens pain reliever please read the enclosed user manual
Do not use the unit with these other devices:
- If you have a pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic devices
- Together with another TENS device
- Together with a life-supporting medical electronic device; an artificial heart or lung respirator
Never apply the pads to these body areas:
- Head, mouth or face
- Neck or throat
- On or near the heart
- The genital area
- Both sides of the thorax
- Soles of the feet
How to use
- Ensure the device is OFF.
- Put the jack into the bottom left side of the HeatTens unit.
- Place the pads onto the skin* on either side of the pain, not directly on the pain. Ensure the pads stick to the skin.
- Turn the device ON and select your treatment type - do not turn the unit on until the pads are on the skin.
*Make sure the treatment area is dry and free of all lotions, oils, sweat and ointments. Pads should be at least 1 inch (3 cm) apart and not overlapping. Both pads must be used for the therapy to work.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here