- Eye spray for dry and irritated eyes and eyelids
- Protects eyes from drying out
- Moisturises eyelids for greater elasticity
Eye spray for dry and irritated eyes or eyelids.
Say goodbye to dry eyes with Optase eye spray for dry and irritated eyes or eyelids. The formula made of naturally occurring omega 3 and fatty acids from sea buckthorn seed oil, strengthens the tear lipid layer, protecting eyes from drying out. The spray works to moisturise and soothe eyelids, improving their elasticity to make your eyes feel shiny, dewy and comfortable. The spray holds over 300 applications and is contact lens friendly.
Features of Optase eye spray 17ml
- Preservative and alcohol-free
- Contains omega 3 and moisturiser
- Contact lens friendly
- Spray on closed eyes
- Over 300 applications
- Dry or irritated eyes and eyelids
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Take off cap and test spray 1 -2 times.
- Hold the bottle approximately 25 cm from the eyes.
- Close both eyes and then apply 1-2 sprays on the eyelids.
- Once finished replace cap.
Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerol in a citrate-borate buffered emulsion.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here