- One month supply
- For enhanced eye health
- With omega-3 fish oil
High strength supplements to benefit eye health.
Optase omega vision has been manufactured using a specialised process to deliver a highly absorbable form of omega-3 fish oil. Omega 3 and omega -6 fatty acids are essential to good health but cannot be synthesized by the body and so they must be obtained through the diet.
Omega -3's have anti-inflammatory properties and with high levels of DHA can help maintain healthy vision. With the correct dosage, like the one in Optase omega vision beneficial effects in alleviating dry eye disease symptoms has been demonstrated. Due to the manufacturing of this product and removal of alcohol you will not get a fishy or unwanted after taste. Optase omega vision should be used according to the instructions given by your health care professional.
Features of Optase omega vision supplements
- Eases dry eye symptoms
- No fishy or unwanted taste
- Soft-gel supplements
- High levels of DHA
- Omega-3 supplements
- Suitable for long term use
- 60 soft-gels
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please read instructions carefully before use
How to use
- Two soft-gels taken with food once a day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here