- Preservative free wipes for tired, irritated eyelids
- Blend of natural ingredients, including tea tree oil and aloe vera
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
20 preservative free wipes for daily eye hygiene.
Optase tea tree oil lid wipes have been uniquely formulated with a natural blend of ingredients, including tea tree oil, hyaluronic acid, camomile and aloe vera to maintain daily hygiene of eyelids. The wipes are preservative free, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to provide relief from tired, irritated eyes and symptoms of eye conditions such as blepharitis.
Features of Optase tea tree oil lid wipes x 20
- Natural blend of tea tree oil, hyaluronic acid, camomile and aloe vera
- Provides relief from symptoms of blepharitis
- No need to rinse off after use
- 20 sterile wipes for daily eye hygiene
- Preservative free
- Instant relief for tired and dry eyes
- 20 x wipes
- Tired or dry eyes
- Eye conditions such as blepharitis
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not apply directly to the eye
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your eye care specialist
- Single use only
- For ages 3 years and older
How to use
- Wash hands before use.
- Remove wipe from sachet and wrap over finger.
- Close eye and wipe gently and thoroughly across the eyelid and lashes several times in a side to side motion.
- Using a fresh wipe, repeat the process for the other eye.
- Discard the wipe after each use.
- No need to rinse after use.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodeacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here