- 100% plant based, powdered fibre
- Neutral flavour
- No added sugars
100% plant-based prebiotic fibre that is safe with no side effects, because of its natural mode of action.
OptiFibre is an effective and natural solution against chronic constipation. OptiFibre is a solution with clinically proven results that acts in an effective and natural way due to its double action: activates the gut transit and rebalances the intestinal flora. It is 100% plant-based prebiotic fibre that is safe with no side effects, because of its natural mode of action. OptiFibre is a neutral flavoured powder that easily integrates with everyday foods or beverages, because it does not change the taste, smell and texture of the final preparation.
Features of OptiFibre 5g sachets
- Gluten & lactose-free
- Effective and natural solution against constipation
- Rebalances the gut flora, no side effects
- Daily use, mixes easily into hot and cold liquids and foods
- Manages related symptoms including bloating and gas
- Suitable for children from 3 years old, pregnant or lactating women
- 12 x 5g sachets
- Children above 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Start with 1 dose (5g) per day, for the dietary management of intestinal transit disorders.
- If necessary, depending on individual response, increase progressively 1 dose every 3 days.
- For optimal solubility, do not use in carbonated drinks or sparkling water.
Partially hydrolysed guar gum fibre.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here