- 100% plant based, powdered fibre
- Can be used daily
- Neutral flavour
100% plant-based prebiotic fibre that is safe with no side effects, because of its natural mode of action.
OptiFibre is an effective and natural solution against chronic constipation. OptiFibre is a solution with clinically proven results that acts in an effective and natural way due to its double action, activates the gut transit and rebalances the intestinal flora. It is 100% plant-based prebiotic fibre that is safe with no side effects, because of its natural mode of action. OptiFibre is a neutral flavoured powder that easily integrates with everyday foods or beverages, because it does not change the taste, smell and texture of the final preparation.
Features of OptiFibre powder tin
- Rebalances the gut flora, no side effects
- Manages related symptoms including bloating & gas
- Effective & natural solution against constipation
- Gluten-free, lactose-free & no added sugars
- Anyone suffering from frequent or chronic constipation, bloating and gas, inflammatory bowel syndrome or for the dietary management of people with intestinal transit disorders
- Children aged 3+ as well as pregnant or lactating women
Warnings and cautions
- Storage instructions: close tin tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place
- Once opened use with 30 days. Best before: see base of tin
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Start with 1 dose (5g) per day.
- If necessary, depending on individual response, increase progressively 1 dose every 3 days.
- For the dietary management of intestinal transit disorders.
Allergens: Contains Fish.
Ingredients: Hydrolysed fish collagen, Bulking agents (micro crystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose glycerin), Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Anti-Caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Resveratrol, L-Selenomethionine (selenium), Biotin (D-Biotin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here