- Repairs the eye's natural barrier
- Contact lens safe
- Instantly cools and soothes
Clinically proven eye spray for immediate relief from irritated eyes..
Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray relieves, refreshes and revives. Clinically proven eye spray for immediate relief from the symptoms of dry eyes, such as irritated eyes. Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray works by stabilising the lipid layer, the part of the eye's natural tear film which reduces tear evaporation. The spray gently applies liposome particles onto your closed eyelid. The particles refresh and improve hydration of the eye.
Features of Optrex ActiMist Double Action spray
- Repairs the eye's natural protective moisture barrier
- Does not smudge eye make-up
- Suitable for everyday use
- Contact lens safe
- Clinically proven to reduce itchiness in and around eyes
- Cools instantly, soothes and relieves
- Adults and children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not spray onto open eyes
- Do not used after six months of first opening
How to use
- When using for the first time the pump will need to be primed; push down the nozzle 3-4 times or until a mist is produced.
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
- Spray 1-2 times onto the closed eyelid.
- Repeat for the opposite side.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here