- Instantly soothes eyes
- Relieves tired eyes
- Long lasting relief
Refreshing and protecting care for your eyes.
This protecting eye spray works to quickly refresh your tired eyes and restores the natural balance of their protective lipid layer. Optrex's preservative-free formulation is specially designed to give you lasting relief in a quick and easy spray. It is easy and quick to apply, just spray on closed eyes anytime, anywhere. The spray is suitable for use with contact lenses and helps relieve tired eyes associated with contact lens use.
Features of Optrex ActiMist tired & strained eye spray
- Replenishes & protects
- Suitable for contact lenses
- Easy to use spray
- Preservative-free formulation
- Can be used anytime & anywhere
- Adults & children 2 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Before use, please read leaflet for full instructions, warnings and precautions for use
- Children must be supervised by an adult
How to use
- When using for the first time, push down the nozzle 3-4 times.
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelids.
- Spray 1-2 times onto the closed eyelids, 3 to 4 times per day.
1ml contains: 10mg Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 0.25mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.04 mg Menthol, 0.02mg Vitamin E, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here