- Relieves dry, itchy eyes
- Longer lasting relief
Dry eye symptom relief that lasts.
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning. Optrex intensive eye drops offer intensive dry eye symptom relief that lasts. Instantly hydrate, lubricate and soothe dry eyes.
Features of Optrex dry eye drops• For dry eyes
• Longer lasting relief
• Lubricates and soothe dry eyes
• Use with contact lenses
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children
• Store below 25°C
• Protect from sunlight
• Discard 28 days after opening
How to use
1. Make sure the seal is intact before first use.
2. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
3. Unscrew the bottle top completely. This will break the safety seal.
4. Tilt your head backwards, and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
5. Replace the bottle top tightly.
IngredientsFree from artificial preservatives
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15%, Purified Water, Oxyd? 0.06%, Oxyd? patented
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here