- Gently restores natural brightness
- Experts in eye care
- Designed for modern living
For dazzling bright eyes in an instant.
Specially formulated eye drops, which gently restore the natural brightness of your eyes. Optrex eye brightening drops have been specially designed, using refreshing natural plant extracts and a special whitening agent. They give you dazzling bright eyes in an instant, so your eyes can look and feel their best.
Features of Optrex brightening drops
- Specially formulated
- With refreshing natural plant extracts
- Mixed with a special whitening agent
- For instant dazzling, bright eyes
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- This is not a medicine
- Only for use in the eyes
- Do not use while or just before, wearing soft contact lenses
- Should not be used everyday
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have any eye disease (e.g. Glaucoma)
- Have had eye surgery
- Are taking any medicines
- Are receiving medical treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders
- Discard 28 days after first opening
How to use
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
- Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Purified Water, Naphazoline Hydrochloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here