- Leaves you feeling refreshed & comfortable
- Fast-acting hayfever drops
- Relieves dry eyes
For the soothing relief of eye symptoms of hayfever, such as itching, redness, soreness and watering.
Optrex itchy eye drops are specially formulated eye drops, which relieve the irritation caused by hayfever. It works by stopping the release of the natural substances in your eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction. These symptoms occur usually in the late spring or early summer when pollen from grass or trees comes into contact with the eyes of people who are sensitive to them. This condition is sometimes called hayfever eyes. Signs of this allergic reaction include itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
Features of Optrex hayfever & allergy drops
- Relieves hayfever symptoms such as soreness, itching & watering
- Soothing relief for eyes
- Can also be used for pet allergies & dust mites
- Easy to use
- Adults & children over 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- See your doctor or pharmacist if there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- See your doctor or pharmacist before using continuously for more than 14 days
- If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Use this medicine only in your eyes and do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Remove tamper-evident seal prior to first use, and remove cap.
- Tilt head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye 4 times daily.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Shake the bottle to remove any residual drops.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
1ml of eye drops contains 20mg of sodium cromohlicate (2.0% w/v).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here