- Washes away particles
- Treat & soothe irritated, tired & uncomfortable eyes
- Balanced at the natural pH level of tears
Multi-action eye wash.
Specially designed to wash away particles that can damage the eye's surface. Its soothing formula contains natural plant extracts and provides moisture-replenishment to treat eyes irritated by dust, or grit. It is also designed to combat the effect of age and modern living such as tired and uncomfortable eyes caused by driving, computer use, manual work, air conditioning, central heating or smoky environments
Features of Optrex multi action eye wash
Designed for modern living
- Contains natural plant extracts
FlexiSeal unique eye bath
FlexiSeal eye bath
- Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to help prevent leakage
- Irritated, tired & uncomfortable eyes
Warnings and cautions
- Discard any unused product 3 months after opening
- Store below 25°C
- Only for use in the eyes
How to use
- Rinse eye bath with Eye Wash immediately before and after use.
- Gently pour Eye Wash into the eye bath until 1/3rd full.
- Bend your head slightly forward, holding the eye bath by its base.
- Place the eye bath over your eye.
- Slowly raise your head with your eye open so that the Eye Wash flows freely over it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- Discard any Eye Wash left in the eye bath.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 for your other eye.
- If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilize it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Purified Water, Witch Hazel, Borax, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here