- Clinically proven extra white teeth
- Triple action toothpaste
- Prevents plaque effects for 24 hours
Triple action toothpaste that prevents, strengthens and cleans your teeth.
Oral-B pro expert advanced science extra white toothpaste comes with a triple action formula that prevents, strengthens and cleans your teeth all in one. This clinically proven toothpaste helps to stop issues before they start, helping to prevent bacterial plaque effects for 24 hours when used twice a day.
Features of Oral-B pro expert advanced science extra white toothpaste
- Strengths your teeth by re-mineralising enamel
- Mouth feels clean and fresh for 24 hours
- Prevents plaque regrowth in hard-to-reach areas
- Attacks & helps lift away bacterial plaque
- Recyclable carton & tube
- For adults and adolescents above 12 years
- For children above 6 years, ask a dentist before use
Warnings and cautions
- Use as directed by your dentist
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, PEG-12, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Poloxamer 407, Sodium, Fluoride, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here