- Gentle on gums
- Super strength floss
- Cleans where your toothbrush can't reach
Oral-B Essential floss provides advanced flossing action for a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
Brushing alone can't get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque builds up. But Oral-B Essentialfloss can. This unwaxed floss hosts a two-layered design that provides superior strength and comfort and with its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline.
Used morning or evening when you brush, it helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away. Essentialfloss helps your gums and your teeth stay healthy.
Features of Oral-B Essentialfloss unwaxed dental floss 50m
- Cleans where your brush can't reach
- Comfortable to handle, even when wet
- The satin-like finish is gentle on gums and fingers for your comfort
- Easy to insert, so you can reach even the tightest spots
- 50 metres
How to use
- Wind 45cm of EssentialFloss around middle fingers.
- Gently slide the floss between teeth and under the gumline.
- Curving floss around the tooth, use an up-and-down motion to remove plaque and debris.
- Repeat between all teeth contacts, advancing floss to a clean section each time. Use a separate length of floss for upper and lower teeth.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here