- Gum pressure-sensor
- Six different cleaning modes
- Fitted with AI technology
A personal training smart toothbrush that helps you to improves your brushing technique.
Oral-B Genius X rose gold electric toothbrush has been fitted with Artificial Intelligence technology to give you a unique smart toothbrush that helps track how and where you are brushing. When linked up with the Oral-B app the Genius X tracks your brushing and gives you a new score that is based on where you have been brushing, how long you have been brushing, how hard you have been brushing. The Genius X is like having your very own personal training for your teeth and gums.
The Genius X rose gold toothbrush comes with 6 different brushing modes including sensitive brushing, gum care, whitening and tongue cleaning so you can give your mouth a tougher brushing. With a lithium battery the Genius X gives you up to 2 weeks of brushing time per charge. This personal training toothbrush comes with a smart USB travel case that charges your toothbrush when travelling. The Genius X brush also comes in Blush pink and Black.
Features of Oral B Genius X rose gold electric toothbrush
- Ion battery with up to 2 weeks of charge
- Bluetooth connectivity
- AI tracks where you brush
- Superior cleaning
- 360° smart ring
- Brushing score after every brush via the Oral-B app
- For healthier teeth and gums
- Position detection
- Removes 100% more plaque along the gum line for cleaner teeth and healthier gums
- Sensi Ultrathin brush head
- Gum pressure-sensor automatically reduces brushing speed if you brush too hard
- 1x Genius X
- 1x Sensi ultrathin brush head
- 1x Rechargeable battery
- 1x Smart USB travel case
- 1x UK 2 pin plug
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible
- Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water
- Do not modify or repair the product
- Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery
- When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals
- Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands
- When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord
- Use this product only for its intended use as described
- Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer
- If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here